Thursday, September 13, 2007

My Little Ballerinas

Aubrey and Anna started taking dance lessons last week, and so far after two lessons, they're having lots of fun! They both like their teacher (they have the same teacher), and Anna tells me over and over again after her lesson that she LISTENED to her teacher and did what she said. I'm very proud of her!! Of course, right after this she was sticking her tongue out at women in the waiting room!! Anna's class is at 5;00 and Aubrey's at 5:45. Anna takes ballet only and Aubrey is taking tap and ballet. They're both sweaty and full of smiles each time they are done with lessons. It was a nice surprise for me to get to see my high school friend, Rebecca there with her daughter Sara. Sara is Aubrey's age, and they are in the same class. Now I have someone to chat with!! What a blessing for me. Enjoy the pictures!! They don't allow the parents in the dance rooms during lessons, but they are having a Parents week sometime in November, so if they will allow, I will take lots of pictures of them actually in class.
Aubrey is ready to leave for dance lessons - she takes her bag with her into her classroom so she can keep up with her tap and ballet shoes
Anna putting on her ballet shoes

Posing for the camera


Aubrey's bun - Mema had to teach me last week how to do this!!




Aubrey and her new friend, Sara


Eating a tasty snack after dance lessons




2 comments:

Flynt Family said...

What two beautiful ballerinas you have!! I loved looking at the new pics. You need to keep posting pics!!
Love you all ,Tanya

Anonymous said...

Oh, they are so cute!! I just love them in their ballerina outfits!! I'm sure i will hear all about it this weekend. love yall, mama