Below are some videos taken week before last at Aubrey and anna's dance classes. They had parent night (which they only have twice a year), so I enjoyed seeing them again and taking some cute videos. I have about 7 videos, but they take so long to load! Here a few, and I will try to add more later. In the first two videos, Aubrey is on the far left. Anna is in the third video, and she's up front, so you can't miss her!
3 comments:
What cute ballerinas you have!! Sara Kate and I have been watching the videos over and over b/c SK keeps saying "one more time". She loves watching her cousins! We can't wait to see y'all soon!
Love y'all!
What cute ballerinas you have!! Sara Kate and I have been watching the videos over and over b/c SK keeps saying "one more time". She loves watching her cousins! We can't wait to see y'all soon!
Love y'all!
They are such beautiful ballerinas! Nana sure has enjoyed watching the videos!
Post a Comment