Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Guess who just turned ONE??!!

He loved all the attention he received from family!!! Happy birthday sweet boy!!


Loves being held!!


Uncle Ronnie with Shepherd



Riding the barbie jeep; Sara Kate wouldn't get on until Aubrey and Anna rode with her!



Yeaaah!!



Aubrey's on the roller racer - one of me and my sister's old toys


Ashlie and Shep - great smiles!!



Shepherd is too good at pulling hair!



Hanging out - waiting on Gigi and Eric to arrive with some more food


Daniel with his Nana and Grandaddy




Daniel's first birthday cake





Singing Happy birthday



Opening lots of presents!



He loves this toy!



This is a cute picture, but Daniel is not so happy.
At this point in the party, he is saying, "It's my party, and I'll cry if I want to.....


"..cry if I want to....



"..cry if I want to!!!"


Singing Happy birthday to our little one year old! We had a great family party!
It's hard to believe that this time last year we were moving from one hospital to another with surgery ahead of us for Daniel. We've been through a lot this past year, but we have learned alot, grown a lot, and have had more opportunities to trust in our Savior. We love you, Daniel and are so thankful you are apart of our family!!

3 comments:

Mary said...

Happy Birthday, Daniel! I can't believe that it's been one year already. He looks so good too, Tara. I know you are proud of him.

Katherine said...

Happy Birthday, Daniel!

Marsha said...

Can't believe he is already 1!!! Happy Birthday Daniel.
Marsha