Friday, November 13, 2009

Happy Fall, Y'all!!!

The best pic at the pumpkin patch. It was very cold and windy, and I had a sleepy baby. I'm blessed to have gotten any pictures!!







It's over now!!




Carving pumpkins at our church fall festival





What are pumpkins for? Well, carving, eating, and ....giving someone a lift!



For trick or treat night, I let the girls pick out their own outfits. Anna didn't decide until the day before what she wanted to be, and Aubrey had it all planned since the first day of October. Aubrey wanted to be a cowgirl, and Anna then followed with the same idea. I wanted them to be frugal and use what we had around the house. I consider myself somewhat of an experienced mom, and I KNOW what happens during the trick or treat walking time... shoes get uncomfortable and come off (and since it's south Georgia and it's usually warm on Halloween night, one can get away with this), any hats and other accessories are torn off after the first house or two, and mouths get thirsty quickly. I brought a large bottle of water and extra shoes in the stroller. After the third house, Anna complained about her hat and boots and took them off and wore the extra shoes I brought, and Aubrey got rid of her cowboy hat and boots after about the seventh house. You see, us Moms do know what we're talking about!! Why waste money??


Yes, she insisted on the orange shirt, red bandana, and maroon hat:). The bandana actually stayed on the whole night!!!




Yeehaw!!! It's cowgirl Aubrey! What you don't see is a great big belt and rope that she tied herself!



Daniel looks like he desperately wants out!!! Oh, and Daniel did not go around as a pumpkin... the outfit was off after this picture!:) It was way too warm Halloween night, and he is very hot natured.






Till next time.. y'all take care now, ya hear!!


3 comments:

Katherine said...

Those pictures are all so cute, especially little Daniel winking!

Anonymous said...

those are fun..it is fun to see your pretty girl's personalities in those pictures. Love you!

Anonymous said...

girl, love the new background! Lily was a pumpkin too! Wish we lived cloeser so our punkins could get together!