Krissy is one of the strongest people I know and has been on my hero list for a long time. Her daughter had a heart transplant at only four months old and spent many months in hospitals. When Daniel was in the hospital, I clinged to her every word - mostly encouraging but she was real with me, and I appreciated it from her. I went to her house and cried in her living room, and she understood perfectly. She has brought me food, prayed for me, and she even went and spent some time with Daniel in Augusta when i couldn't be with him. Friends like her are rare, and I am so thankful to call her a friend. The Lord was so good to provide the friends He did to me while in college. Below are two pics of me and some of my college friends taken back in October 2008. I was only 5 days away from having Daniel when we met that Saturday at Cracker Barrel here in Valdosta. Annette came down from Macon to see us, and they surprised me with gifts for Daniel. What a sweet day it was!!
Annette posted some pics of Hannah on her blog if you want to link to her blog and see them.

Krissy and Cindy

Me, Annette, Cindy and Krissy
2 comments:
what a sweet post Tara! You are such a good friend to her too!
Hey sis! I've been praying for Krissy, can't imagine what she is going through. I love you!
Post a Comment