Monday, April 11, 2011

Parties and Field Trips

Pictured below are Aubrey, Anna and some homeschooling friends of ours that came over for a Valentine party.  We had lots of food for 4 families and the kids made their own Valentine card holders.  They had a great time together being creative and playing.




Anna giving Daniel a piggy back ride.  She's the only one brave enough to do this!!  And he loves it.


Jada's 10th birthday party at Jungle Jyms

Not the greatest picture, but it's hard to capture her skating while I was skating, too.  She and I have a great time skating.... Aubrey has no interest, though.  I told Anna she is getting good at it (but not as good as her mama!hehe)


Aubrey sitting by her friend Sarah Grace that also doesn't like to skate.


The girls posing in front of some very large fish at the Flint River Aquarium in Albany, Ga


And now for some park pictures...
 This particular park that I have captured below, we frequent a lot since it's close to our house and has a great paved track around the perimeter of the park.  It's in a great area, too.

This pic was taken in February.. I think our long pants and sweat shirt days are over for now!

Anna monkeying around...

 Some days we pack a sack lunch and take a break from all that hard playing!


Our "Field Trip" to Wild Adventures!  We did see an animal show, walked through the bird enclosure and then it was rides, rides, rides!!  We took our homeschooling neighbor friend, Abi.
Abi and Anna on the bumper cars at Wild Adventures.  Love that we have a place like this close by! 

If you purchase cups of nectar, the birds come right up to you!  Anna's amazed.. can you tell??!!

No comments: