Our neighbor's cat, Apollo
If you wondered how the cat got up the tree, there's your answer: Sadie!
Anna thinks she can get the cat down with a stick :)Aubrey and Anna love it when our neighbor's cat comes in our yard to "visit". Well, the cat never lets them get close, but they try!! Sadie has this effect on Apollo - he will immediately run up a tree! I haven't seen many other cats in our yard now that we have Sadie. Apollo seems to be the only "brave one". I'm glad our neighbors have cats and my babysitter, Heather has a cat so Aubrey and Anna can enjoy them without me having to take care of the felines!! Ronnie and I are both allergic to cats, and I think Ronnie and Dylan would only use a cat for target practice! (Sorry if this offends anyone:)

1 comment:
Hey sis! I love the pictures. The stick Anna was holding cracked me up! Abby loves to chase the cats in the yard too but usually they are bigger than she is! :)
Love y'all, Tanya
Post a Comment