Monday, December 25, 2006

Hurst Family Christmas

Mema and Anna
Father and daughter enjoying a Christmas moment


Anna opening gifts - she is very fast!

Aunt Debbie and Dylan

Ronnie opening up one of the kids' toys

We spent Christmas day with Ronnie's family - Mema, Aunt Debbie and Jimmy. The kids were showered with so many gifts and we appreciate them all!! Mema and Debbie cooked a huge dinner - cornbread and mustard greens (Ronnie's favorite), fried chicken and chops, rice, potatoes, potato salad, black eyed peas and two desserts!! And of course, Mema's sweet tea. We were all so full that we just laid around and talked all afternoon. I praise my Lord for such a wonderful Christmas. Without Jesus in my heart, I could not enjoy or appreciate all that i have. God has blessed me so much this year. Our children are growing and maturing and we are so proud of them with each passing day. I cherish the time I have with my children while they are so young. They especially bring us such joy at Christmas time. I hope all who read this have had a Merry Christmas and will have a great new 2007 year!

No comments: