Monday, December 25, 2006

Tanya's Homecoming

Aubrey having fun with Sara Kate
Aubrey, Sara Kate, and Jackson Moore playing

Anna loves to take care of Sara Kate



Anna loves to take off her own shoes, but I didn't know she liked to snatch shoes off of other people!!


Getting as close as they can


Me and Grandmama - so sweet!


Tanya and her two daughters - Abby and Sara Kate


We had so much fun when Tanya came to visit! I love to see all our little ones playing together, as they are all so close in age. We can't wait till she comes back home to Georgia!

1 comment:

Flynt Family said...

Hey sis! I loved looking at all the pictures. We had so much fun with y'all when we were home. We can't wait to come back! It looks like y'all had a wonderful Christmas too. I know the kids will enjoy all their new toys. Keep posting pictures. I love looking at them!!
Love you all, Tanya