Posing with their pretty Christmas sweaters
Me and Ronnie at Wild Adventures
Anna doesn't know what to think about Mrs. Claus
Anna, Dylan, Ronnie and Aubrey riding the jeepsWe went to Wild Adventures this weekend for the opening of the "Old Fashioned Christmas". I dressed the girls up in their new sweaters Nana bought for them after Christmas last year. (Had you forgotten about them, Nana??) They were so cute, and it was definitely cold enough for them! We got some cute pics of all of us and even one of "Mrs. Claus". We saw Santa from afar, but I still don't know if the little ones are ready to sit on his lap. We didn't stay as long this time because it was very cold!
3 comments:
The pictures are so good! Sara Kate has a Christmas sweater like her cousins so they'll have to wear them together!
Love you all, Tanya
I cant belive dillion liked it.
This is Jayme.
You should know.
Awww! Your beautiful family is growing up!!! Thank you for telling me about the site; I've enjoyed reading about what's going on and seeing pictures of everyone!
MERRY CHRISTMAS! Heather B.
Post a Comment