



Tanya was getting upset with me for not posting, so here's a few recent pics of the girls "helping Mommy". I forgot to post the above cupcakes I made for Halloween - I was so proud of them!! I got the idea from Family Fun magazine and Aubrey and Anna did help me actually make the cupcake batter. Aubrey stirred and Anna placed the cupcake holders in the pan (again and again and again!!) Ashlie and Dylan help out a lot with Sadie and usually trade out cleaning her and her crate. Aubrey and Anna like to help me fold small handtowels and wash cloths. Soon they'll be "folding pros".
Here are some cute things that Aubrey has said lately:
She and Anna were playing the other day, and Anna hit her for some reason.
Aubrey looked at Anna and said, "Anna, the Bible says that we must LOVE one ANOTHER!!"
To give you a little background on this next story, I have never liked for anyone to kiss me on the mouth (except Ronnie, of course), and Aubrey knows it. Sometimes she'll play like she's going to kiss me on the mouth, and we'll laugh because I always turn my head. Anyways, yesterday Aubrey was drawing on the dining room table, and I was cooking and out of the blue she said, "Mama, you know, Nana always kisses me on the mouth. I don't think she knows better." He, he!! I laughed and laughed. I just told her that was Nana and not me!!
3 comments:
Oh my goodness! I absolutely love the new pics. and Aubrey's quotes! That is so cute! Tell Aubrey that Sara Kate kisses on the mouth too! :)
Love y'all, Tanya
Oh, I forgot to add that I love the cupcakes you made! What a great idea. I'll have to do those next year for Halloween. Also, tell Ashlie she is so cute in the dog crate!
What cute pictures!!! And the quotes that Aubrey says!! She is just hilarious!! And you did a great job on the cup cakes. love yall, mama
Post a Comment