Aubrey, Anna, and Jada last Saturday (Jada dressed up as the cutest puppy dog on Halloween night - I'm sorry I don't have a picture of her costume!)
The scary Haunted House crew-Josh, Ashlie, Brandi, Dylan
A front view of the haunted HouseAbove are some pictures of the kids on Halloween night. Aubrey went trick or treating with our neighbor, Jada and her mom. They only went to a few houses, but Aubrey came back with a bag full of candy! Not many people trick or treat in our neighborhood, so the kids get loaded down with goodies. Ronnie and the older kids (and some of their friends ) ran the Haunted House, and many commented on how great it was. We scared many!! Anna and I passed out candy and gospel comic books to all that came by.
Oh, I just wanted to write a cute thing that Aubrey said the other day. For all of you who have children that watch Dora, you can appreciate this. Aubrey started saying, "pumpkin, pumpkin sat on the wall, pumpkin, had a great Fall", and I said , "Aubrey that's not right, it's Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall, Humpty Dumpty had a great fall...all the kings' horses and all the king's men couldn't put Humpty together again." Aubrey then told me matter of factly, "Well, Dora and Boots put him back together!!" I guess in her world, Dora can do anything!

2 comments:
Those were some good pictures!! Nana enjoys looking at them all!
Okay, I need some new pics!
Love you all, Tanya
Post a Comment