Aubrey and Anna love to play dress up and their princess dresses are their favorite. Aubrey will wear one of Ashlie old Halloween wigs and she calls herself "Rapunzel". (even though I think Rapunzel had blond hair- but she doesn't know that) One night last week Jada came over and since we didn't have any dresses to fit her, Ashlie got creative and got out some of her old shirts , pinned and tied them in the back, and the girls wore thick tights with them. They looked like "Fame" dancers!! They were so cute!!
Aubrey definitely has a new love for the computer. (In fact, she's mad at me now because I'm on it and she's not!!) She does puzzles on jigzone.com, she plays on noggin.com and starfall.com and she "paints" on another website. I have to make her get off and go play!!
1 comment:
Good for people to know.
Post a Comment