Last Sunday we got to enjoy a fun day in Nashville with Uncle Eric, Aunt Tanya, Sara Kate, Abby, Granny, Nana and Papa. After a delicious meal cooked by Nana, we went outside thinking we would just enjoy a day out BY the pool, but almost everyone ended up IN the pool!! Ashlie started it all when she jumped in, and of course the little ones wanted to be in there with her. It was a warm day, but the water was still cold! I was too chicken to get in, but I enjoyed watching everyone play. I think Abby had the most of all as she played with a beach ball that Ashlie would bounce to her. I don't think Tanya and Eric knew they had a circus dog!! We all got many laughs from Abby.











1 comment:
oh, what good pictures! We had such a wonderful time with you all. Can't wait until the beach!!
Love you, Tanya
Post a Comment