Friday, October 19, 2007

Aubrey's Clues

My daughter loves to draw!! I don't think I said it expressly enough - she LOOOOVES to draw!! If I don't pick up papers several times a day, the house would be covered with them! She's been doing this thing lately where she likes to draw me "clues". ( I think she's watched a little too much of "Blue's Clues" on t.v.!) If she wants a cookie, she'll draw a cookie on one page, me on another page, and her on another page!! Today she wanted to mail a letter to her friend Jada, so she drew a picture of a mailbox, herself, a stamp, and an envelope. All on different pages, of course. It's such a fun game to her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oH, my goodnes, that is the cutest thing i have heard!! I can't wait for her to do that at our house. love yall, nana

Anonymous said...

Sounds like ya'll (Tara) need a break, but I know all the activities were fun. Those kittens sure were cute, I bet they turn into some pretty little girls (the big girls too) after trick or treat. Love Ya'll
Papa/Daddy