Our family is slightly swamped the months of September and October for birthdays - my mom, Dylan, Aubrey, my sister, Ashlie, my niece, and me!! Phew!! My birthday is the last of them all, so I just like to breathe out and be thankful we enjoyed them and they are ALL over!! Below are some pics of Ashlie and her friends, Kaylee and Ana, and some pics from Aubrey's party at her Nana's and Papa's house. Not pictured are myself and Dylan - but we had great birthdays, too!! Dylan recently got his braces off, so I need to get him to smile for the camera and show his perfect, pearly white teeth!!
1 comment:
I love the new pictures. Wow, Sept/Oct. are some busy months! We have lots of celebrating going on, and a bunch of cake eating! :) I also loved your other posts about Aubrey leaving you "clues" as to what she wants. She is so cute!
Love you!
Tanya
Post a Comment