Saturday, August 09, 2008

Dress up time with big sis

Ashlie was the fairly god mother, Anna was the evil stepmother, Aubrey was the princess. This was Aubrey's grand idea, and my sweet Ashlie went along with it. Anna was hesitant and sat on the bed. (She'd probably rather be playing baby dolls. Aubrey's the "dreamy" one.)







Of course they depend on Ashlie to really dress them up - I'd never put this much make up on them.


2 comments:

Nicole said...

What a good big sister! They look like they had a blast! You seem to be getting the hang of your blog, too. Trust me, it took me forever to figure out how to post pictures and make it look right! LOL I've enjoyed reading about you and your beautiful family.

Tell me again - when are you due and do you know what you are having yet?

Marsha said...

They look beautiful! My girls are just getting into dress-up and I LOVE IT!!!
Marsha