This is Aubrey and Anna's hair before their hair cuts. Ashlie straightened their hair, and I always hear, "Mama, take a picture!!"
Vacation Bible School 2008
Some of the gang with our luau theme
Anna and Aubrey doing some art during VBS
Some of the kids in my class, and my pretty helper, Presley
Practicing the songs
Me and Jo - pregnant together - she had her baby girl about 6 weeks after the shower
Some of us gals at the shower; most of us are "Nashville girls" except for Katie.
Me, Audra, Katie, Jordan, Cary, Leslie, Mandy
Enjoying some punch
Some of Jordan's family on the couch - her Aunt, Grandmother, and mother
Opening her beautiful gifts. Anna and Aubrey were helpers until Anna wanted to take over the show. Then I had to escort her out!!
Enjoying the pool on a hot summer day. We also ate some delicious home made peach ice cream! YUMMMMM
This is my cousin Kristin's little boy Chase. I never could get him to smile for the camera. Aubrey and Anna tried getting him in the "big" pool, but he preferred this little one!


Can you tell these two might be related??!! This is my mom and my Aunt Jody. I'm so glad my Aunt Jody came and brought Chase. They even stayed late with the rest of us to watch the fireworks on the lake. Oh, if you ever get these two together, ask them to tell you about their highschool cheerleading days. I promise you won't quit laughing!!
PAINTINGS BY MY FAMOUS ARTISTS, RONNIE AND DYLAN HURST
Ronnie and Dylan have been online learning and watching how to make all kinds of art pieces. I could NEVER do this, but I am so proud of them! I think Ronnie did the picture above and Dylan did the two below. They are getting good!


I almost did not post this, but wanted to share that I took a fun cake decorating class at our nearby Michael's craft store. No, I'm not a pro now, and actually far from it, but I had SO MUCH fun taking the class! We had a class of about 12 women ranging in ages from 20 to 70!! We laughed and helped each other to decorate as best we could. Some of the women in the class had been decorating cakes for years and some of us (definitely me included) had no clue what we were doing. I did learn good tips on baking cakes, frosting the cake, making roses and other decorations. I brought home free magazines and Aubrey and Anna look at them all the time. Aubrey's already picked out what cake she wants me to make for her birthday! I still have lots to learn, but I have two little girls pushing me to learn all I can. I'll probably take more classes in the future. I highly recommend them!
Some of the gang with our luau theme
Anna and Aubrey doing some art during VBS
Some of the kids in my class, and my pretty helper, Presley
Practicing the songsJORDAN'S BABY SHOWER!!
Me and Jo - pregnant together - she had her baby girl about 6 weeks after the shower
Some of us gals at the shower; most of us are "Nashville girls" except for Katie.Me, Audra, Katie, Jordan, Cary, Leslie, Mandy
Enjoying some punch
Some of Jordan's family on the couch - her Aunt, Grandmother, and mother
Opening her beautiful gifts. Anna and Aubrey were helpers until Anna wanted to take over the show. Then I had to escort her out!!JULY 4TH!!
Enjoying the pool on a hot summer day. We also ate some delicious home made peach ice cream! YUMMMMM
This is my cousin Kristin's little boy Chase. I never could get him to smile for the camera. Aubrey and Anna tried getting him in the "big" pool, but he preferred this little one!

Can you tell these two might be related??!! This is my mom and my Aunt Jody. I'm so glad my Aunt Jody came and brought Chase. They even stayed late with the rest of us to watch the fireworks on the lake. Oh, if you ever get these two together, ask them to tell you about their highschool cheerleading days. I promise you won't quit laughing!!PAINTINGS BY MY FAMOUS ARTISTS, RONNIE AND DYLAN HURST
Ronnie and Dylan have been online learning and watching how to make all kinds of art pieces. I could NEVER do this, but I am so proud of them! I think Ronnie did the picture above and Dylan did the two below. They are getting good!

I almost did not post this, but wanted to share that I took a fun cake decorating class at our nearby Michael's craft store. No, I'm not a pro now, and actually far from it, but I had SO MUCH fun taking the class! We had a class of about 12 women ranging in ages from 20 to 70!! We laughed and helped each other to decorate as best we could. Some of the women in the class had been decorating cakes for years and some of us (definitely me included) had no clue what we were doing. I did learn good tips on baking cakes, frosting the cake, making roses and other decorations. I brought home free magazines and Aubrey and Anna look at them all the time. Aubrey's already picked out what cake she wants me to make for her birthday! I still have lots to learn, but I have two little girls pushing me to learn all I can. I'll probably take more classes in the future. I highly recommend them!PICKING GRAPES
These pictures are fairly recent since I know we didn't start picking grapes until around the first of August. Earlier in the summer, we grew lots of tomatoes , peas, cucumbers, peppers, corn, and greens. Some of them are still growing, and it's fun to go outside and pick a fresh vegetable. Ronnie and Dylan especially worked hard on the garden, and now Ronnie's itching to plant some vegetables that will grow in the winter.
These pictures are fairly recent since I know we didn't start picking grapes until around the first of August. Earlier in the summer, we grew lots of tomatoes , peas, cucumbers, peppers, corn, and greens. Some of them are still growing, and it's fun to go outside and pick a fresh vegetable. Ronnie and Dylan especially worked hard on the garden, and now Ronnie's itching to plant some vegetables that will grow in the winter.




3 comments:
Oh, I enjoyed looking at all the pictures! They were all so good!! I think your cake turned out so pretty! You might have to make me one for my birthday!! love you all, mama
Yay, new pictures!! They are all so good. Tell Ronnie & Dylan I'm very impressed with their paintings, they did so good! Your cake looked good, made me want to reach in the computer screen and eat some of it!:) Tell everyone we said hey! Miss & love y'all!
Great pictures... everyone is growing so fast! When is your due date again? I would love an excuse to come down to valdosta and hang out with you and Krissy... you do need some blue! Have you thought of names yet?
love you,
annette
Post a Comment