Wow! September is full of birthdays for our family! Happy birthday to my mom, Dylan and Aubrey! And I want to say a *special* HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my sister because TODAY is her birthday!! Hope you have a great one, dear sis! Toddy, just remember that I'm the cute one, you're just my sister! (don't ask, only Tanya will get that!)
Dylan turned 16 (still can't believe this!!) and Aubrey turned 6. The Lord has blessed us and we are thankful!

Dylan (my newly turned 16 year old) and Ronnie

Aubrey the morning before her party helping me to decorate her Arial cake

The finished product - it sure was hard to get those Flounders to stay!

Party beginning - Aubrey, Katie, Jada

Anna climbing

Sofia and Aubrey

Mom and Dad bringing in lots of gifts! Thank you, thank you!!

Aubrey and Katie playing

Sorry this picture is painful; Teenagers sure love doing stuff like this

Playing with her school best friend, Sarah; Sarah's mom and I were college roommies! We couldn't be more thrilled that they are such special friends!

Sarah, Jada, Aubrey and Hazel

Papa and Anna; Anna received gifts, too:)

Party fun

Playing basketball with Sarah
1 comment:
I loved all the pictures. I'm so glad Aubrey had a great time at her party! Thanks for the sweet birthday message! Oh, but let's be honest, I'm the cute one, your just my sister. I love you sweet sis!
Tanya
Post a Comment