Friday, October 24, 2008

Our New Baby

Proud Mama and Baby

Holding his precious hands - I did this the whole time we were there!

So handsome! (I keep saying "beautiful", but I'm told by my husband not to say that!:)


My hubby and me before delivery

Baby Daniel Wayne came into this world 10/23/08 at 12:43 A.M. Due to complications that occurred during the delivery, Daniel was transported to Phoebe Putney hospital just a few hours after birth. He is still there and we are longing for his return home. Please pray that he will be able to eat, get off the oxygen and keep a good temperature on his own. We are so proud and thankful for our little boy and know that no matter what, God is in control. We still have no idea what to expect in the coming days, but we are encouraged and hopeful that he will come home as soon as possible.

7 comments:

Mary said...

Tara,

I will definitely keep you all in my prayers. I'm sorry that Daniel is so far away. Will you go up there?

Love you much,
Mary

Anonymous said...

Tara, thanks for the update! We will definitely be in prayer for y'all starting... NOW! I didn't know you had delivered, but I knew it was around this time. Well, for whatever happened, he sure looks strong and handsome! And I agree with you AND Ronnie, Daniel is beautiful AND handsome!!! He looks perfect! We're feeling joy for what you've been blessed with by our Father in Heaven... AGAIN!!!

Love and hugs,

George and Heather Braddock

Flynt Family said...

Hey sis! The pics. are so good, I just stare at them. We are praying for Daniel! I can't wait to come to GA and see all of you!
Love you, Tanya

Anonymous said...

Tara-
I am praying for baby Daniel,you, Ronnie and the kids. I hope that the next few days brings positive results.

The Brantley's said...

Tara-- I will be praying for you and your family.
Sherry

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful mom you are and Yes, what a handsome little man God has so richly blessed ya'll with. Of course I wish I could be there to hold those precious little hands with you. We love ya'll and are praying!

The Lewis'

Nicole said...

Tara, I just read your blog. Please know that you and your family are in my prayers. I know God will do great things for you and your family. Daniel is beautiful - it is okay to call baby boys beautiful! We start calling them handsome when they get a little older. We love you guys and can't wait to hear GREAT news! ~Nicole