Thursday, October 30, 2008

Daniel - Days 5 - 8

We found out Tuesday that Daniel has severe reflux. He will have to have a surgical procedure that they do not perform at Phoebe Putney. So they transported him today (as I write this) to Augusta. We thought they were going to transport him yesterday, so we are spending two days without him which is about to kill this Mama!! Ronnie and I are leaving in the morning. Please pray for his surgery and that he will heal as he needs to so we can bring our baby home. I want him to have the best care but as a Mom, I can't help but be somewhat selfish to ask that request! Thank you all for praying for us - we appreciate it, but please don't stop - we have a ways to go!!!
Me and my special boy

He didn't look at the camera, but he was looking at me!

We're going from this NICU to the next...

7 comments:

Flynt Family said...

We're praying for Daniel and the rest of the family. The new pics. are so good! Love y'all!

Nicole said...

Tara we will continue to keep your family in our prayers. Clint & I both were so saddened by this difficult time you guys are going through. Someone told me the other day, "You cannot pray and nothing happen" ... So we will continue praying. Love you, Nicole

Anonymous said...

Oh, Tara... you are amazing. I can see that God really is your strength. We are praying for you, your family and little Daniel.
Love you- annette

Mary said...

Of course, Tara, I will continue to pray. I cannot imagine being in your shoes. I pray for Daniel. I pray for the doctors and surgeons. And I pray for you and Ronnie. Allow the Holy Spirit to minister to you at this time. I admire your strength.

Love,
Mary and all my boys :)

Anonymous said...

That little guy KNOWS who is Mommy is and I think he's as ready to be with you as you are to have him home! He is adorable and I love that picture where he's got his eyes on YOU! Your family is in our prayers; thank you for the updates and the pictures!

Love,

Heather B.

lauren said...

tara, this is tanya's friend lauren...we are praying for sweet daniel. i LOVE his name, he is so strong. congratulations!!!

Hadassah said...

Tara! I had no idea about any of this until I just pulled up your blog. I will certainly be praying for all of you.

I had such a hard time when Susanna was in the NICU. It was devastating. Please keep me updated (through the blog is fine.)