Tuesday, March 31, 2009

"The Look"

I normally don't take such good pictures of Daniel, but this one below is my favorite. It captures the look he gives me every day. It's a look of trust and of a silent pleading, "Mama, I love you, and would you please pick me up now?"


Proverbs 3:5-6 says "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him and he will direct your paths." For now my sweet son trusts in me but when he gets bigger it will be my joy and duty to teach him to trust in the Lord.

2 comments:

Flynt Family said...

What a sweet look! He can definitely melt your heart! WE love y'all!

Anonymous said...

Tara,

You continue to be an inspiration to me!

Thank you for reminding me of my duty as a new grandmother--teaching my grandchildren to trust in HIM.

I love the latest pics and I see how much Daniel has grown.

gigi