Congratulations to Aubrey!! She won the kindergarten Writing Fair Contest! I am so proud of her! Her teacher told me that the only instructions they gave her was to write a story. They corrected two misspelled words - "nightmare and supper". She spelled nightmare as nitemare and supper as super. Below is her story:
I am a dog. I live in a pet store. Soon I will have my own owner. Here comes a kid. Will she buy me? Yes. This kid likes me. After a long drive, I took a nap. Then she played with me. Her dad called us in for supper. I was hungry so I ate some of her food, too. Guess what? Her friend came over with her dog. We played and played! Soon we had to go to bed. I had a nightmare so my owner let me sleep in her bed. In the morning my owner feeds me then we go outside to play. My new owner is really nice to me and loves me. So I'll let her know I love her too.
How Cute!!!

5 comments:
I am so proud of Aubrey! What a great story she did! Thanks for posting it. love you all, mama
How cute. She did a great job! I know you are proud of Aubrey.
Wow! I'm so proud of you Aubrey! I have to say, I'm not surprised! :)
You go Miss Aubrey! Your Auntie Jordan is sooo very proud of you! We'll you mom and Aunt Jordan are nerds after all! :) Tara, her first grade teacher are going to love her! Miss ya'll!
Hey Tara! Wandered over from Jordan's blog. Lisa Lavender Blackman here! :) Great to see your smile. :)
Post a Comment