Getting the food out because everyone's coming!!
Cousin Bob with Aunt Hilda
Grandaddy telling a story with Aunt Hilda... had something to do with them sneaking snuff away from his grandparents and them getting VERY sick!!
I warned Cara of how heavy Daniel is, but she said that he was nothing compared to her nephew
Beautiful ladies in the kitchenGrandmama, Aunt Jody, Mama
the "Spread".... delicious!!!
All the men were special and got to sit at the dining room table. You know, even as an adult I still can't seem to ever make it to the big table!! I sat on the porch and ate with the kids
Happy 88th birthday, Grandaddy!! Below I have a video of this moment.
Cousin Cara with her boyfriend Ryan, Mama, Aunt Donna
Receiving gifts from Grandmama - thank you!!
"the best gift ever" he said... and had no clue what it was:)
Anna with her PapaAnd I saved the best for last.... enjoy the video!!!!!!
Some things I noticed about a typical Grant gathering:
- Grandmama made most of the food, and it was ALL GOOD!!
- Mom and Dad were there early
- Aunt Donna and Uncle Andy were LATE
- Grandaddy kept everyone entertained with his funny stories
- Uncle Andy passed gas and almost cleared the room:)
- There was lots and lots of talking and laughter!!
I enjoyed every moment!!! Thank you Grandmama and Grandaddy for hosting us!!!


1 comment:
Tara, I really enjoyed all the pictures and video. You did a great job. I was so glad to see you andI know what an effort it was for you to come so far with your children. We really missed Tanya and family.
Post a Comment