We have LOTS of birthdays in our family in September. It has been a very busy month, and most of us have been sick on top of that! Here are our birthdays in chronological order: My mom, Dylan, Aunt Jody, my Papa, Aubrey, Tanya, cousin Rachel and Grandaddy. Now that is a lot of birthdays!! We had a party at my mom's house for her birthday, a small party for Aubrey here on the actual day of her birthday (a Tuesday) and my Grandmama threw my Grandaddy a big party at their house in Fort Valley. I did a separate post for my Grandaddy's birthday below this one. Happy birthday to all!!! And stay tuned for October....even more birthdays!!
When I brought them home from school, they immediately went and changed into Aubrey's clothes and Sarah and Aubrey had to match!:)
Sarah, Aubrey, Anna, Emily
Now that's loving some pizza!!
Sharing the same chair.. by choice of course!
sweet neighbor Abby who came later and ate with us

Aubrey wanted a rainbow cake. I forgot to take a picture of it before placing on the candles.
1 comment:
Love, love, love all the pictures! Thank you for sharing them. I especially loved the video at Granddaddy's b-day party! Oh how I wish I could've been there! Love y'all!!!
Post a Comment