Tuesday, October 26, 2010

2004

I came across a CD the other day that simply read "pictures". I knew it was my dad's handwriting and opened it to find 2004 pictures that I had not looked at in years. All the pictures on the CD (and there are 200!!!) were from October to November. This was a great year for us - the year our daughter Anna was born. The pictures start with Halloween and end with pictures of us at Thanksgiving. My sister and brother-in-law were there with us for Thanksgiving, which is now a rare occurrence. Of course this was before Sara Kate, Daniel and Shepherd. I can't believe how much mine and my husband's kids have grown! I had fun thinking back to those sweet days and thought I'd share some of my favorite ones below. My ultimate favorite is at the bottom.





Ashlie was 11 years old here.. and even though the wig is a bit wacky, it describes Ashlie's vibrant personality. That's probably why she has a billion friends!!:)

Aubrey was two years old here and finally starting to grow some hair! (Who would have ever thought I would have a blonde haired child?!!)

Some noticeable things about Anna at this age - eyes and ears!!haha


Anna and Nana

Lovin Eric's face in this picture! They are going so "goo goo" over Anna and they had no idea at this time that less than a year later they would have their own precious daughter!

This picture is cute to me because it's obvious that Tanya took this herself. I guess she thought no one was taking her picture??!!

I'm feeling so loved! My mom and sister sandwiched me in.



Poor Grandaddy.. someone's always wanting a laugh while he's asleep!


So sweet!


And now my favorite....drum rollllll pleeeease....




I hope you have laughed as much as I have!

1 comment:

Flynt Family said...

Oh Tara!! I absolutely loved looking at the pictures! The last one is my favorite too, I almost peed in my pants! Thanks for sharing! Love you!