The other day Anna saw our neighbor's cat on our front porch, so she went outside to play with him. This cat can be very unpredictable, but Anna doesn't mind and usually takes her chances. Well, after a little while she came inside crying and had two scratches on her arm. I went to calm her down and placed some bandaids on her arm. Anna played the victim and I just thought the cat had just got tired of her playing with him.
A few hours later, Anna asked me, "Mama, do you know why Apollo scratched me?" "No", I replied. Anna then said, "Well, I pulled his tail."
I should have known!!!
The same day Aubrey came home from school and I asked her what she did that day. This was her reply - " I don't remember what I learned at school, but I DO remember what I did at recess!"
What am I to do with these children??:)
1 comment:
Love it! I can totally see Anna pulling the cats tail and then come a runnin! So cute!
Post a Comment