Thank you all so much for praying me and my family! My mommy and daddy and brothers and sisters are having a fit over me, and I am soaking up their love. I'm not spoiled too much yet, but I'm getting there. The hospitals took good care of me, but they didn't spoil me. I sleep through the night and Mommy wakes me up to feed me. I go right back to bed, though, which my mom seems to appreciate! I am holding down my feedings and have not been very fussy at all. When my mom gets my routine down and has more time to write, she promises to write more about my experience at the hospital.
Thank you all for praying for me!!! Love,Daniel











5 comments:
I am so glad that you are home Daniel. You sure are a handsome fella! Tell your mommy that I will keep praying for you and your family. You are already loved by many friends.
Daniel is SO PRECIOUS! I could just eat him up! God has blessed your family and y'all just enjoy this week of Thanksgiving (all life long, too!) as you squeeze on that sweet little baby boy! We love you!
Heather Braddock
So glad that Daniel is home and doing well! He is so adorable!!
Marsha
We are so glad that y'all are all finally home and he is doing so well!! Tanya has been keeping me updated!! Daniel is precious!!
I am so glad that Daniel is safe at home with his wonderful family! I know it is a relief to be able to see him without having to take a shower and get dressed. I pray that he continues to be healthy, and that you enjoy this special time with him.
Post a Comment