Daniel will be having surgery tomorrow. MCG decided that he needed the nissen fundoplication (for severe reflux) and the G-tube. We're not exactly sure how long the recovery will take, but we will hopefully have him home by mid next week.
His little outfit has a tugboat and says "Tugging on Mommy's heart". How true!!
I pray for the surgeons today, Lord. I thank you that you direct their hands. I thank you that Daniel is healed in Jesus Name. I thank you that Tara and Ronnie know you and have the Holy Spirit as comforter. In Jesus Name, Amen.
4 comments:
He is just precious! I can't wait to see him in person! Love y'all!
He's gorgeous! You guys are in our prayers. Love you!
He is so beautiful (or handsome if you prefer)!
I am still praying for all you. I hope he gets home to his mommy soon, I know it is hard not to have him right by you.
I pray for the surgeons today, Lord. I thank you that you direct their hands. I thank you that Daniel is healed in Jesus Name. I thank you that Tara and Ronnie know you and have the Holy Spirit as comforter. In Jesus Name, Amen.
Post a Comment